Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Criminal Report I Filed Vanished?

wow that is so weird sounds like they lost it and have no excuse and no one wants to take the blame.. but you should be able to put out a credit alert with Equifax.. I just was informed that someone was using my ssn and I called social security who told me to call Equifax and I did they took care of it. It should work the same for you. and about the police department doing that sh*t you should contact your congressman, I know that sounds crazy but my old old aunt told my sis to do that about something like that and it worked. something was done right away. it wasn't the same situation of course but it was the same type of thing.some one wasnt doing their job oh another place to contact about idenity theft is Experian call them right now I know they will do something, I just did it just last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment