Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ugh... we seen my wife's old pastor last night... how can I handle the inevitable talk of going back?

Ok, well sounds like your Pastor is my pastor lol. He was WAY out of line for saying that you are in NO WAY responsible for that. Adam and Eve ARE. thats where diseases and death comes from. Just because you sin doesnt mean that your hurting your wife's health by NO MEANS! So do NOT worry. I honestly would start going back to Church yes a Pentecostal one, BUT I don't think you should go to his. But then again my pastor has told me I have a giant overbite in need of braces and I still go to mine haha! But still, You should pray about it and Speak to your wife without the pastor being there and you guys can decide if you want to go back to his church or some other pstor's church. I'll be praying for you God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment