Sunday, November 13, 2011

How to tell my boyfriend we spend too much time together.?

Jeff just acts lik i should just be with him all the time an thats it its just not health to be with each other ALL the time. He don't want me to hang with nobody else! Its aggervating. well he acts lik if im not talkin to him or atleast sittin by him that im mad. Im jus a chill person. Its really gettin on my nerves! he is a very emotional guy.. But you get wat im sayin right? To much time together does make you fight alot more. dude jeff takes me to school an i see him there ride home together an spend all the rest of the day together. Everyday. I jus don't no how much longer i can do it. He gets all sad an depressed when i try to do something else an makes me feel bad. Wat am i suppose to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment