Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you think I should get back with him?

So I dated this guy for a couple of months, i reeaallllyyyy loved him from the minute i first talked to him and i did everything I can just to get him and well I did and he ended up loving me. He's reealllyyy cute and has the best personality ever. But I then said mean stuff to get him to hate me like im not looking for a long time relationship every time he talks to me about marriage in the future or when he says i wanna be with you forever. And i said so cuz i started noticing that he resembles my dad (who i hate a lot). He's cute but poor and uneducated and my dad was reealllyy nice when my mom married him but then he was the meanest and jerkiest guy on the planet and he doesn't spend a dollar on us cuz he doesn't even have money to spend! My mom pays for everything. So the guy I used to like left a couple of months ago to study abroad and he is coming back on the 18th for a week do you think I should get back with him or not?? He said he loved me and he really did but i didnt wanna end up with someone like my dad. Cuz i promised myself never to marry a poor guy cuz I hate my life now! The guy's personality doesn't resemble my dad's only the fact the he doesn't have money does! Help me guys

No comments:

Post a Comment