Monday, November 14, 2011

Is there any real help to prevent a suicide?

i have looked for help tried talking to friends but noticed i've lost them all and have one good friend left but i dont want to drop this bomb on him because he's like a brother to me i am going to be straight with you people i'm 16 i've been thinking of suicide since i was 12 and now its constantly in my mind i've been having nightmares and everything is going very badly for me i have a plan to kill myself by the time i am 18 or less but would you people answer some questions for me? is there no other help for suicidal people like me other then sticking us into hospitals and pumping us full of drugs and locking us away or have people tell us that they love us is that all the help there is? you cant tell me to move start over blah blah blah because i cant im not old enough to be able to just "start over" i find suicide hotlines a waste since the first thing you hear is a machine asking you questions if you are suicidal u will feel like noone truly cares after that and hang up like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment