Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm so depressed right now and i dont know what to do,?

I have a job that I've really started to hate so i decided I would like to do an open university course, if I am unemployed and on benefits it would cost me nothing (and they would pay for a computer and internet access in some cases), but seeing as I do the decent thing and work it would cost �3,670 plus books and other materials. I'm not saying I would want it for free, but why do the people who work have to subsidise the people who dont. I know some people who are unemployed cant help their situation and I have nothing against genuine people but it winds me up that we are treated like a piggy bank for the spongers and the workshy. Life is depressing enough when you have to work every hour God sends for peanuts without seeing lazy people reap the benefits of your hard work and getting more out of life than you could ever hope to. It's not fair,is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment