Thursday, November 10, 2011

My BF has naked pictures of girls on his phone! What does this mean?

First of all, IF I lived with my girlfriend, I certainly would have more respect for her than to have pictures of naked girls on my phone! Yes, they just could have sent them to him, BUT I sure would have deleted them immediately IF I didn't want them. There is NO excuse for that whatsoever, That would just plain hurt me too, Of course given all the things he's doing, I'm sorry to say but I wouldn't believe him. Did he give you an excuse for coming home late? Actions do speak louder than words, I sure would say his actions are NOT those of a person being "true" to the one he's suppose to love & be living with. You do have every reason not to trust him. If he leaves work around the same time nitely, you could very easily be somewhere he couldn't see you. I don't feel it's going to do you any good asking him anything, because he can just lie about it far too easily, & it wouldn't get you any further than you already are. Either catch him "red handed" with someone, or the only other choice you have is to wait & see how things go in the future. IF he starts doing "questionable things", ASK him what why or where etc. I feel you pretty much could tell if he's lying or not by his body language. There's ALWAYS something that gives one away when they are lying & I feel you'd pretty much know. Don't waste your precious time on someone who is NOT going to be true to you, honey, it's NOT worth it, he's NOT worth it. There are far too many others out there who would be true to you. If he's cheating on you now, he' just going to keep doing it. You deserve far better than this & can find far better than this. Only time WILL tell &it WILL. I'd "tell" him to please get rid of those pictures at least & see what he does about that now & in the future, Don't accept the unacceptable, you deserve far better than that...best to you...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment