Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My bluetooth will not connect with my phone :(?

i recently got a motorola h700 bluetooth to use with my motorola rzr phone. I was able to at first connect with my phone and be able to use th bluetooth just fine. It was jut about day ago i tried to ue my bluetoothand when i tried connecting it my phone said it was unable to connect. I am able to pair my bluetooth with phone meaning my phone is able to find my bluetoot device but it is not able to connect wih my bluetooth device. Can somebody please tell my why I am now unable to connect my motorola h700 bluetooth with my motorla rzr phone and how i can fix this so i can use my bluetooth device again. I've been struggling to make it work but nothing seems to help. So I would appreciate it if someone would help me solve this problem. This problem has been bugging me ever since I found out that it is unable to connect so I would really appreciate all te help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment