Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who Can I Pick To Stay With?

well this is complicated! My best friend has the CUTEST brother eva.! and she's been pushing me SOOO much for me to date him. but i dont wunna kus every gurl at the school likes him. yet he's startin to like me i think kus we flirted all day when i went to my best friends house yesterday. BUT i have my ex which broke up with me kus he wanted to get better grades. and well i like him tons and he wants to get back together with me and not as much girls like him which i LIKE alot with him. kus with my best friends bro. i dont like every gurl to like him. its a turn off. but this other guy is awesome. and her bro. is awesome. he's like a bro. to me too but after yesterday i dont think i like him as a bro. anymore. so that'd be great for help. who should i keep my mind on??? i stayed up all night trying to think it over but doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment