Saturday, November 5, 2011

Would you resort to "terror" to defend the USA against invaders?

If The US was invaded, i would certainly resist, so yes that would make me a terrorist to the invader. I would condone terrorist acts, but not the acts of religious terrorist (no suicide bombings). We were terrorists in the revolution to the British, but we didn't commit to suicide bombings. Nor would i condone hiding behind innocent women and children or lie to my fellow American that if he commits suicide he will go to heaven. If my family was killed before my very eyes, whoever did it better pray that he kills me next or i would fight the rest of my days until i was eventually killed by them or i see them driven out of my country. If they say that if we cooperate then they'll leave 4-6 years, I'd tell them to go to hell, unlike Iraq our leadership doesn't gas, shoot, mame, or torture its own citizens. If there were Americans who just let the enemy stroll through that's one thing, but if there were Americans actively helping the invaders, heck ya id target them, they will get more people killed then if they kept their mouth shut. I would never give up, never surrender. I see your point is to tie us to whats going on in Iraq, but the fact is that they are a different kind of terrorist, they fight to kill as many people as they can who aren't Muslim or who don't believe in their culture or values, whereas we would be fighting for our way of life, to preserve it, not end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment