Saturday, November 5, 2011

Let's talk about ?

Ok me and my girl just got over a fight.we had maybe 3 big fights in 2yrs. but we stay together and work it out b/c we do love one another and we do want to become man and wife.we was going to get married in feb. but she wants to move itshe says that she want to see if i do what i told her i would do.So ok im cool with that.we havent had in a 2-3weeks im sure itys b/c she still mad at me but she tells me that she just dont want to have that she wants me and all but she just havent been thinking of with me are anyone..i know she sometimes she hurts down below...but sometimes i think its me....plz give me some help..do thay go thu times where thay just dont want it?should i just kiss azz and show her i can change?anyway thanks for all your help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment