Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why can't I get girls?

I am sorry this may be kind of long...but I wanted to answer your question the best that I can, my husband had the same problem when he was younger, before he met me. He is going to be 32 this month and he only dated 6 girls in his life. He never started dating until he was in his mid 20's. Most relationships for him did not last long, many girls felt he was more of a friend, he wasnt a bad guy, and girls like bad guys, I am a prime example of that, when I was younger I always dated the "bad boys" and was friends with all the good guys...I dont know why but I did. Then I got older and I wanted a good guy to settle down with, I wanted a family and wanted to get a house. My husband and I got together when he was 27...he told me all the girls he dated always said he was a great friend and they wanted to keep it that way...so they did not stay together long...you will find a girl soon, it is frustrating I know...but it will happen, and hopefully you will find a girl that will treat you right, I know my friends that were good guys always ended up with girls who were bad and treated them bad...so just be careful dont let a girl take advantage of you for being a good guy. Hope this helps. LOL...I know a 19 year old that needs a good guy LOL...she is dating all the wrong guys for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment